Founder & Manager of Fremont Healing Arts
Along with her depth of perception and warm personality, she brings many tools to the table blending ancient healing techniques with present day psychology body work and common sense.
Stacia’s goal is to help people find their balanced state of well-being not only in their physical body but in their soul and ego as well.
Stacia is a Licensed Massage Practitioner, and certified in Cranial Sacral therapy, Colon therapy, Fung Shui, and ordained in The SHEAS ministry. She also has completed studies in Cross cultural shamanic practices, Family Constellation work, Soulcraft work, astrology, psychology and nutrition.
She custom crafts each session according to the client’s needs and is passionate about helping her clients “live their lives on purpose” while connecting to their own “’authentic medicine and gifts.” She strongly believes much of ones healing comes from within and supports her clients in doing deep inner work.
Stop the works now.
Open the windows and doors
To your center,
And let the spirits come in
Today my psychotherapy practice is based on principles verified and deepened by over 30 years of experience with a wide range of culturally diverse clients in different mental health settings. I believe in client self-determination and that most people seeking health have untapped inner resources of courage, compassion, and creativity which they can draw upon to bring about change and growth. I work to help clients achieve healthy, balanced, harmonious relationships with themselves and others, It is my task to help clear the debris that interferes with their abilities to live satisfying lives guided by their best, healthiest, truest selves. I believe that truth heals, though often not without pain and effort, and that understanding the roots of psychic pain and self-defeating choices can diminish psychic suffering, open new paths for new options, and promote vitality, optimism, and compassion for self and others.
I consider therapy to be a journey of discovery in which it is my honor and privilege to be a knowledgeable, respectful witness and companion, ready to shine a compassionately objective light upon aspects of self previously unrecognized or unknown.
- Culturally sensitive psychotherapy available in Spanish
- Individual psychodynamic psychotherapy for adults and older adolescents, experience and expertise working with anxiety, depression and other mood disorders, trauma, addiction and dependency issues, domestic violence, parenting issues, HIV/AIDS, grief and loss.
- Couples and family therapy:
- Emphasis on improving communication, reducing defensiveness and developing collaborative, mutual goals
- Supervision and consultation of individual and couples treatment
- Individual and group poetry therapy:
- Emphasis on developing creativity, self-awareness, and self-esteem through poetry and creative writing
- Poetry Therapy and Applied Poetry Facilitation Mentoring and Supervision
- Certified by the National Federation for Biblio/Poetry Therapy to provide individual and group training for persons seeking credentialing as poetry therapists and applied poetry facilitators
- Classes taught through Antioch University include Communication and Counseling and Writing and Therapy
Psychotherapy & Counseling
My therapeutic approach draws from a number of perspectives including psychodynamic, Eastern, feminist and somatic. Every one of us is unique, and my work is tailored to each client’s individual needs. I use a variety of modalities in therapy including talk, movement, body awareness, cognitive techniques, creative expression, dream work, mindfulness practices, and the development of a safe and supportive therapeutic relationship. My background as a bodyworker informs and enlivens my work as do my years of experience in social services and healthcare. I received my MA in clinical psychology from Antioch University and my BA in psychology, women’s studies and poetics from Sarah Lawrence college. I am also a poet, a dancer and a liver of wild and tended gardens.
Sliding scale available
Group Therapy Info (link) (classes)
Intuitive Massage, Cranial Sacral Therapy
I believe in the “treat of treatment” so your session starts with paid parking, a carafe of water, a hot pack for your shoulders and a warm, bubby foot soak with hot towels ready for you when you arrive!
Whether it is oil and hot stones, cream and energy work or a vigorous massage with chenille mitts and paraffin on the knees - each session is as individual as the client. One of my specialties is full-body deep tissue massage, but I can also work with the lightest touch.
Craniosacral therapy, involves very light touch. This modality is good for stress, tension, trauma – emotional or physical –and restrictions in the body. Intra oral work (within the mouth) is especially helpful for headaches, TMJ or after dental work.
My work comes from a diverse background. I have WA state license for massage with an intra-oral endorsement as well as certification as an Ayurvedic Practitioner. Professional education includes Craniosacral, Reiki, hot stones, myofascial work and somatic re-patterning.
After thousands of massages over the past 9 years, I have been blessed to witness the amazing power of a person coming back to their own healing, and themselves. Whether the injury is physical or emotional, each person is born with the capacity of wholeness.
Couples Therapy, Shamanic Practitioner
Her work makes use of
- MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPY for a systemic inclusive look at relationships
- SPIRITUAL HEALING through the Shamanic Traditions (phone sessions available) for integrating spiritual what has been revealed in therapy
- SHAMANIC FAMILY CONSTELLATIONS for bringing a different perspective to our life stories
- EMBODYING MIND AND SPIRIT CONNECTION combining psychological ‘attachment’ theory with various spiritual traditions to claim our birthright to BE here
- JUNGIAN PSYCHOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE on DREAMS, ASTROLOGY, and MYERS-BRIGGS PERSONALITY INVENTORY to hear our Inner Knowing as Truth
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- L.M.F.T.,WA licensed Marriage and Family Therapy
- M.A. in Spirituality and Pastoral Counseling
- Studies in Jungian Psychology
- Native American and Shamanic Spiritual Healing
- S.H.E.S.(SPIRITUAL HEALER EARTH STEWARD) minister
Shamanic Healing & Counseling
With a spirit of integrity and humor, she is committed to being in service for all beings in the great web of life.
In addition to her private practice, she conducts workshops, circles and classes in the US, Canada and the UK and is authorized to teach shamanic healing by Sandra Ingerman, M.A.
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" ~ Mary Oliver
Current Services: Shamanic Counseling, Shamanic Healing (Soul Retrieval, Power Retrieval, Extraction, Spirit Releasement, Healing with Spiritual Light), Space Clearing and Blessing, Firewalking, Ritual and Ceremony.
Christine offers classes at Fremont Healing Arts. Visit the classes page for more information.
Integrative Massage, Baguanfa(Cupping), Reiki, Cranial Sacral, Oxygen Inhalation
Her certifications and licenses include: massage practitioner, sports event specialist, cancer massage specialist, cranial sacral practitioner, cupping practitioner, and reiki master. She is a member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA).
Cynthia is an avid traveler, enjoys the outdoors, laughter and good food, especially dessert!
Gift Certificates Available
Naturopathic Physician, Transformative Educator, Visionary Guide
Dr. Deb holds a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University. She’s also a licensed massage practitioner, certified Wilderness First Responder, and graduate of Pacific Integral’s Generating Transformative Change program. Her trainings include counseling, biofeedback, craniosacral therapy, and visceral manipulation.
Dr. Deb’s own journey through chronic illness and personal transformation has left her passionate about guiding others through transitions and intimately acquainted with the topsy turvy nature of the healing path. She’s particularly committed to supporting other health practitioners as they step more fully into their role as true healers. Her understanding of Vital Medicine goes beyond individuals and includes the broader communities and contexts in which we grow and evolve -- as well as our responsibility to nourish ourselves in order to serve the greater good.
Her integrated and truly holistic approaches invite us all to experience a profound inner shift welcoming our whole selves with gentle, nourishing care. She invites people of all ages, professions, and walks of life to place health at the center of their evolutionary journey.
Grief Counselinig and Psychotherapy
This happened partly as result of my own grief journey, and partly as a result of my professional work with hospice patients and their loved ones. I found deep value and meaning in grief work and embraced it with a grateful heart. My patients have taught me that there is not a right or wrong way to grieve. We are all unique and we all experience grief differently. Grief heals when it is met with compassion and non-judgment. When it is seen, heard and fully understood in a safe environment, it can be transformed and integrated into our lives. My purpose is to guide my clients on this journey of healing.
I am a WA State licensed clinician with a Master's degree in Clinical Psychology and a Master's degree in Clinical Social Work. My approach to counseling is informed by Humanistic, Family Systems and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy perspectives. Currently, I do not accept insurance. I provide my clients with an invoice that can be turned into insurance companies that accept out of network providers.
Genevieve Barile has been in practice since 1983. Her practice is based on experience, knowledge and intuition. “I have massaged thousands of bodies in a variety of settings and am still constantly in awe. Each session is unique, rich with new awareness and learning.”
Over the years, Genevieve has studied polarity therapy, reflexology, acupressure, pregnancy massage, sports massage and injury treatment, Each session includes a comprehensive intake, which determines the course of treatment. Her specialty is a two hour massage including the use of hot stones.
Most insurance accepted. Please check before appointment.
Discounts for students and seniors.
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE!
Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Therapeutic Bodywork, Lifestyle Advice
With an undergraduate degree in Health Education, Jessie Rey continued her scholastic journey at the Seattle Institute of Oriental Medicine. The school is held in high regard around the world for its focus on hands-on clinical experience and the immersion into Chinese Herbal Medicine and medical language. Jessie Rey graduated in 2003 and has since been practicing in the Seattle area.
Through her practice Jessie Rey: Shares her passion for holistic medicine by treating the whole person - body, mind & spirit, offers sustainable forms of medicine that generate no harm to the body or to our world, provides therapies and guidance for maintaining deep rooted health and vitality.
Julie is an Authorized Continuum Movement Teacher and has studied extensively with Emilie Conrad, the founder of Continuum, and Susan Harper of Continuum Montage.
A Physical Therapist for 35 years, her eclectic repertoire includes: Continuum, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, Visceral Manipulation, Lymphatic Drainage, Somato Emotional Release, Zero Balancing, Eutony, Reiki, and Shiatsu...
In addition to teaching Julie enjoys a private practice in Seattle, WA.
I graduated from the Brian Utting School of Massage in 2004 and have since studied with many gifted people to continue educating my passion. In 2005 my husband and I co-founded Waking Life Massage & Supply, Inc. where I practiced full time while managing the clinic. Since the closing of the business in July of 2011, I have been fortunate to discover an even greater capacity to learn, dedicate and expand in my practice.
Mindfulness-Based Counseling - Indivudals & Couples
The “present” is the place where you are truly alive, and in our work together we will listen to where you are now and the resources that are available to you there. I strive to approach you with kindness, acceptance, empathy and a deep commitment to your being heard and understood. At the same time, I will challenge you to find greater clarity and to live your life with the integrity and wholeness you are longing for.
Some of the tools that I use in my work are Marshal Rosenberg’s Nonviolent Communication model; body-oriented psychotherapy practices such as Hakomi Therapy; writing; the Enneagram; system’s theory; my own time spent in the natural world; and a lifetime of living, thinking, and being in relationship with myself and others.
I love this work and am grateful to be able to give back so much of what was given to me. If you want to know more about me, you can visit my website or call to arrange a free 30-minute consultation.
Intuitive Strategist & Holistic Life Coach
Kim is eager to work with clients who are committed to their personal evolution and who feel a sense of urgency about making intentional, mindful changes in their lives. Her clients include:
- Corporate employees, stay-at-home parents, college professors, and people from all walks of life who feel that they've reached a crossroads of some kind, that they are being nudged by something deep inside to find their true calling, vocation, or contribution – and to start living it.
- Actors, artists, dancers, writers, and other innovators who want to deepen their relationship with their creative vision, increase their creative confidence, and design a blueprint for bringing their unique creative expressions to fruition in the world.
- Entrepreneurs, small business owners, alternative healers, and life coaches who want to build their businesses in authentic ways and need support to create systems, structures, and strategies for managing the practical, emotional, and energetic challenges of being on their own.
- Managers of creative teams, sales teams, and project/account teams who want support – including mentorship in aspirational, empowering, and situational leadership techniques – to develop environments in which their employees can do their best work.
Hypnotherapy, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
She is highly intuitive and approaches your situation individually. Drawing from her vast experience with hypnotherapy and EFT Emotional Freedom Technique, she helps you feel better quickly.
To find out more about Lisa and class offerings, visit her website: www.lisacrunick.com
Rosen Method Bodywork
Rosen Method may help you
- Access unconscious emotions and attitudes underlying chronic tension in your body.
- Become aware of holding patterns that have unconsciously shaped your life.
- Explore new possibilities for self-expression and freedom of movement.
Rosen Method is complementary to psychotherapy and other forms of healing and bodywork. It may benefit people who
- Have pain, discomfort, tension, or stress and want more ease.
- Are interested in personal growth.
- Want to deepen their body/mind/spirit connection.
I am interested in body/mind approaches and also explore Hakomi, Feldenkrais ATM, Yoga, Body-Mind Centering, and Nonviolent Communication. In addition, I have a BFA in visual art and am a trained SoulCollage® Facilitator.